A list of non-developers who have made substantial contributions to the Player Project. If we have accidentally left you out, please file an issue.
Thanks for contributing to the project!
- Reed Hedges (Stage)
- Kasper Støy (original implementation of Player)
- Josh Bers (fixes for ARM/Linux, p2os_sound driver)
- Jason K. Douglas (upgrade ACTS driver to v1.2)
- Kim Jinsuck (radio modem support for P2OS driver)
- Andy Martignoni III (update of RWI drivers, CMVision driver)
- Nik Melchior (RWI drivers)
- Esben Østergaard (Java client, Audio device, original laser beacon device).
- John Sweeney (cross-compile to ARM/Linux, REB drivers).
- Maxim Batalin (Java client)
- Brendan Burns (Common LISP client)
- Jason K. Douglas (port of C++ client to Win32)
- Torbjørn Dahl (Ruby client)
- Jakob Fredslund (Java client)
- Boyoon Jung (Python client)
- Gautam Dandavate dandavat at usc.edu (3DS models)
- University of Melbourne RoboCup Team (tracking code that became Mezzanine)